Part-in your number & ENJOY these benefits
RM68 / MONTH
Unlimited FREE calls to all networks
15GB 4G LTE
10GB (4G LTE)
For video streaming. FREE for 12 MONTHS
Frequently Ask Question
- What is this plan all about?
This is an exclusive all-in-one data and voice promotion plan for new MNP Port-In customers only.
- When will this plan be available?
This plan is available effective from 17 May 2019 to 30 April 2020.
- Where can I sign up for this plan?
You can sign up at any redONE Branch Office & redONE Partner Shops available near you.
- Who is eligible to sign up for this plan?
Only MNP Port-in customers (excluding M2M and MNP port-in from Celcom and/or Celcom MVNO) are eligible to sign up for this plan.
- Is there any advance payment required for this plan?
- Will I be tied to a contract if I sign up for this plan?
Yes, this plan is subject to a contract period of 6 months.
- Is there any Registration Fee required for this promotion?
Yes. RM10 Registration Fee is required to sign up for this promotion.
- Does the unlimited voice calls to all networks for the Amazing68M Postpaid plan include calls to fixed lines e.g. 03 numbers? Yes. The unlimited voice calls to all networks include all domestic calls to mobile numbers and fixed line numbers in Malaysia. Video calls and calls made to special numbers are excluded.
- Are the unlimited voice calls to all networks valid for calls made when I am roaming?
The unlimited voice calls to all networks are valid for domestic calls within Malaysia only.
- I have signed up for the Amazing68M Postpaid plan. What happens when I exceeded my monthly data quota?
Once you have exceeded the allocated monthly data quota, your data connection will be throttled to a maximum of 64kbps depending on your location and current network condition.
- I am an existing redONE customer. Can I change my plan to the new Amazing68M Postpaid plan?
No, you cannot. However, you can port-in a number to enjoy this offer.
- What happens if I terminate my line within the 6-month contract period?
You will need to pay a termination penalty of RM100 as specified in the Customer Agreement Form that you’ve signed. The balance rebate will be forfeited.
- What is redCALL?
redCALL is a Value-Added Service (VAS) that enables high voice usage customers to make unlimited voice calls to all networks in Malaysia.
- Do I need to activate/ subscribe to redCALL?
No, redCALL VAS is bundled with Amazing68M Postpaid plan and it’s not optional. It will be activated automatically once you have successfully ported-in to Amazing68M Postpaid plan.
- I don’t want the redCALL VAS. Can I terminate it?
No, you cannot terminate the redCALL VAS. It is bundled with the Amazing68M Postpaid plan for you to enjoy unlimited calls to all networks in Malaysia.
- Is there a Fair Usage Policy for the unlimited voice calls?
Yes. Unlimited voice calls to all networks are subject to our Fair Use Policy, which may be implemented if you exceed 100 hours a month. The complete Fair Use Policy can be found here.
- What happens when I exceed the Fair Usage Policy for unlimited calls?
You can continue to call other networks’ numbers at RM0.15 per minute for the remaining days of the calendar month.
- What is redVIDEO?
redVIDEO is a Value-Added Service (VAS) that offers an additional 10GB 4G LTE data to stream videos on 16 popular online channels.
- Do I need to activate/ subscribe redVIDEO?
No, redVIDEO VAS is bundled with Amazing68M Postpaid plan and it’s not optional. It will be activated automatically once you have successfully ported-in to subscribe Amazing68M Postpaid plan.
- Can I terminate the redVIDEO VAS?
No, you cannot terminate the redVIDEO VAS. It is bundled with the Amazing68M Postpaid plan for you to enjoy streaming videos on 16 popular online channels in Malaysia.
- I have utilised the 10GB 4G LTE redVIDEO monthly recurring quota. Can I subscribe to redVIDEO again?
No, only 1 active subscription is allowed in a month. . However, you can purchase a 1-time Add-on redVIDEO VAS via:
- Dialing *123#
- 1 App
- SMS by sending to 23388 or
- Contacting our Customer Care.
- How can I check the remaining redVIDEO data quota?
You can check your redVIDEO data usage by dialing *123# or via 1App.
- When can I utilise the 10GB 4G LTE redVIDEO data quota?
You can utilise the 10GB 4G LTE redVIDEO data quota anytime of the day. The 10GB 4G LTE redVIDEO data quota will expire at the end of the month.
- What is the speed of the 10GB data for redVIDEO streaming?
The speed for the 10GB data quota for redVIDEO streaming is high speed 4G LTE data. You will need to use a 4G LTE compatible device to enjoy the 4G speed.